At least 352 Palestinians have been killed across the territory since the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas took effect on ...
Turkey's defence ministry said on Thursday that a ceasefire between Ukraine and Russia must be achieved first before any ...
Agence France-Presse on MSN
Israel launches new strikes in south Lebanon on ceasefire anniversary
The Israeli military carried out a fresh series of strikes against Hezbollah in southern Lebanon on Thursday, exactly a year ...
Turkey, Egypt and Qatar officials meet in Cairo to discuss the next phase of a Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal amid ongoing ...
The remains of two hostages, one Israeli and a Thai national, remain in Gaza. Hamas said Wednesday it was determined to ...
The head of Sudan's Rapid Support Forces said late on Monday that his paramilitaries would immediately enter into a ...
President Trump's formula has worked so far in the tense Middle East, though its long-term viability remains in question.
Despite the ceasefire on October 10, violence continues, with at least 352 Palestinians killed since the truce, including two ...
CAIRO (AP) — Sudan’s top general rejected a ceasefire proposal provided by U.S.-led mediators as “the worst yet,” in a blow ...
The Health Ministry in Gaza has said that Israel has killed more than 70,000 people since the start of the genocide more than ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results