Jaylen Brown's private All-Star Weekend event was shut down by Beverly Hills cops. The city apologized for incorrectly saying a permit was needed but it stood by the shutdown.
The Jaylen Brown vs. City of Beverly Hills drama isn’t stopping anytime soon. Speaking to Andscape after the Celtics’ 121-110 victory over the Warriors on Thursday night, Brown expressed that he ...
Following Thursday's game, in which where he scored 23 points with 15 rebounds and 13 assists, Brown continued to express his anger and disappointment, insisting he was targeted.
The city of Beverly Hills has issued an apology to Jaylen Brown after police shut down his brand party during NBA All-Star Weekend. An apology might not be enough for the Boston Celtics star, though.
It was reunion night at Chase Center as the Celtics faced off against Al Horford, Kristaps Porzingis, and the Golden State ...
Beverly Hills admitted in a statement that it had stated “inaccurate information” as to why officers shut down the gathering ...
The city now says the panel was ended by police due to "circumstances that are believed to be City code violations," an assertion Brown says raises "serious due-process concerns." ...
Last weekend, Beverly Hills authorities shut down an event for Boston Celtics star Jaylen Brown, saying it lacked a permit.
Joe Boylan, who worked in the NBA for a decade, believes the environment changes before the player does. He's seen that up close.
The city said no permit application was submitted or denied, and the residence where Brown's event was held had no previous ...
Stuttgart will hope to get back to winning ways when they host Köln after last week’s shocking defeat away at St. Pauli. The ...
Celtic’s upcoming Europa League opponents VfB Stuttgart have been given a short break by their manager as they prepare for ...